July 17, 2020 - Update
North Summit Family and Friends,
Amid the recent reports of rising COVID-19 cases in our area, and as we prayerfully navigate these challenging times, we ask for your prayers and understanding while we do our best to move forward our mission as a church and protect those who attend in-person services. Here is a quick updated on our response to the current circumstances and steps moving forward.
As of today, we will continue to have in-person services at 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 am.
This includes Children’s Ministry and Jr. High Class during the 9:30 am service.
The ability to frequent three Worship Service times gives us an opportunity to practice adequate social distancing. As we do so here are a few things that we will continue to do to minimize exposure in our large gatherings:
- Coffee/Tea service will be distributed at the kitchen windows.
- Ministry Tables will NOT be set up in the gym as usual. Please continue to use the Information Kiosk and our website event page to sign-up for events.
- We will continue to make Face Masks available for anyone who might need one. You will find a bucket of them at the Information Kiosk and the side table in the foyer by the Kids Check-in area.
- Communion and Offering will continue as we have been doing it.
(all-in-1 cups/boxes in the back)
- Commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected during each service.
While our desire is for everyone to experience services in-person we know that, during this season, this isn’t a practical option for everyone. We would like to encourage those who are vulnerable, those who are sick, and those concerned, to remain connected with our church body by attending Worship Services online.
Please join us in the efforts above by doing your part as we practice safely gathering together. If you have questions or concerns regarding our current response to recent circumstances please reach out by replying to this e-mail, we would love to hear from you.
Blessings, North Summit Staff
Call us at 208-263-4818
This is the confidence we have in approaching God:
that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 John 5:14
As we shift our perspective towards Jesus, knowing He is ready to listen, we would love to pray with you!